Table of Contents
* Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase something, we may receive a small commission. This helps support our blog / YouTube Channel and allows us to continue to make more blog posts/videos like these. Also, prices linked below are subject to change as most product sales end within a predetermined amount of time. Thank you for your support! – Love, Angie <3! *
Best Beauty Stocking Stuffers! | Skin Care Edition
All of my “Best Beauty Stocking Stuffers” Guides!
- Sephora Wishlist for Holiday Shopping
- Makeup Beauty Stocking Stuffers
- $25 and Under Beauty Stocking Stuffers
- Skin Care Beauty Stocking Stuffers
The best time of the year is here, the Holiday Season! I feel like although I’m the biggest Holiday fan ever because of the holiday spirit and happiness in the air, the holiday season is even more fulfilling this year. After a crazy rollercoaster year, there is nothing like the Holidays to spread some much-needed joy and bring some smiles into our homes.
When it comes to the holidays, although it’s a super exciting time, it can also be quite stressful. How so? Because of presents! Each year, there are a million different dilemmas in my head because I just can’t figure out the perfect gift to give. But worry not, because this holiday season I’m doing a Holiday Season Stocking Stuffer guide for the beauty lovers in your life, all in the hopes to make your holiday a bit easier.
Yesterday, I posted a Best Beauty Stocking Stuffers Makeup Edition guide, and today, we’re going to be switching things up a bit! What stocking stuffers am I going to be sharing with you guys? Skin Care! We’re going to be covering the bases for all things skin care, giving you ideas for the perfect skin care presents for yourself or for your loved ones. Let’s get started!
1) Fresh: Skincare Best-Sellers Mini Kit – $16.00
Being a huge fan of Fresh’s Soy Face Cleanser, this little mini kit is a total must-have for any skincare lover. The cleanser is super gentle, effective, and leaves your skin feeling super clean and refreshed. This set also comes with Fresh’s famous Sugar Advanced therapy lip balm!
2) First Aid Beauty: Hotsy Totsy Skin – $14.00
Another total must-have for this holiday season is this super cute duo set by First Aid Beauty. Having tried both of these products, I can definitely say they’re Simply Beauty Blog approved! The Face Cleanser is super gentle and works great to really clean your skin. As for the Ultra Repair Cream, it is definitely another must-try! The cream is super gentle and works great at really hydrating your skin.
3) Kylie Skin: 3 Step Mini Skin Care Set – $29.00
If you keep up with all things beauty, then you have definitely heard about Kylie Cosmetics and her sister brand, Kylie Skin. If you’ve been interested in trying out Kylie Skin or want to give this as a cute gift for your loved one, Ulta has this set available so that you can try out 3 different products from her line!
4) Mario Badescu: Hit Refresh Kit – $9.00
This Holiday Season, Mario Badescu released a kit that is basically any skin care lover’s dream! This set comes with three items that are very popular from the Mario Badescu brand: an Enzyme Cleansing Gel, Botanical Exfoliating Scrub, and Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea. Each of these items individually is amazing on its own, so when they’re available in a set small enough to fit into a stocking, it’s a total must-have!
5) Drunk Elephant: Nice to Meet You Cleansing Balm & Moisturizer Duo – $22.00
Drunk Elephant is a well-known high-end skincare brand, so it’s basically a skincare lover’s dream to get this gift in their stocking! This cute set comes with three minis of their best selling products, the Protini™ Polypeptide Moisturizer, the Slaai™ Makeup-Melting Butter Cleanser, and the Bamboo Booster™. Having tried out the cream before, I can confidently say that this skincare brand is a total must-try if you haven’t already!
More amazing “Best Beauty Stocking Stuffers” on the next page!